The 2008 Almanac of Architecture & Design is hot off the press and now available for purchase from the DI Bookstore. Click here for more details or to purchase this new edition of the Almanac.
For nine consecutive years, the Almanac of Architecture & Design has provided readers with sweeping views of events, benchmarks, and successes of the past year in design. Find out which building has assumed the title as tallest, which firms are winning awards, which architecture and design schools are considered the best, which projects and firms are at the top of their market segment, and who the leaders are in the profession.
592 pages. Edited by James P. Cramer and Jennifer Evans Yankopolus. Foreword by Marvin J. Malecha.
Highlights of the 2008 edition include:
- Measurements of Design Success
- Design Award Benchmarks
- Green and Sustainable Innovation Records
- Factbook on Compensation
- Watershed Events that Shaped the Profession
- Databases of Pacesetting Projects
- Industry Rankings
- Architecture Scorecards
The Design Futures Council names six professionals as its Emerging Leaders for 2013. Read full »
We are delighted to announce the new Senior Fellows of the Design Futures Council Read full »
High Performance Energy Practices in Urban Environments Read full »
Design Futures Council Announces Changes to the Nantucket Principles with a new Commitment: The Portland Promise Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- What Industrial Design Renderers Know that the General Public Doesn't - Core77 ow.ly/rFY9T5 hours ago by @dinet
- These map overlays will change how you see the world - Business Insider ow.ly/rFIJN6 hours ago by @dinet
- This Bike Will Purify the Air! : Discovery News ow.ly/rFICm7 hours ago by @dinet
- YouTube Rewind: What Does 2013 Say? - Digg ow.ly/rFHPo8 hours ago by @dinet
- Will Texas Architects Soon Have to Be Fingerprinted? - The Atlantic Cities ow.ly/rFzZz9 hours ago by @dinet