With its huge population, ability to make rapid, far-reaching decisions, and spreading wealth, China’s demand for design and design thinking keeps expanding. We can look forward to being part of it.
This article is for subscribers only.
Please NoteExisting members: if you have not logged in since August 21, 2012 please reset your password before logging in as we have transitioned to a new system that requires a new password.
If you are already a Design Futures Council member or DesignIntelligence yearly subscriber, and don't have an account, please contact us and we will set it up for you.
Fundamental shifts in how global brand design consultancies approach the creative process. Read full »
Nearly 40 leaders of multinational design and architecture firms share their top concerns in practicing globally. Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- How to Design a Happier City - The Atlantic Cities ow.ly/rBttL4 hours ago by @dinet
- Why Workspaces are Obsessed with the Open Plan | ArchDaily ow.ly/rBcRn5 hours ago by @dinet
- Artist Inception: Dublin's Most Beautiful Views in 3 Timelapsed Videos of Artists Painting Them - Core77 ow.ly/rBcFG6 hours ago by @dinet
- This Viral Illusion Will Have You Doubting Your Eyes. ow.ly/rB3xv11 hours ago by @dinet
- 5 ex-Googlers who live, work and breathe for LA startups: Allen Romero, Hang Local | Built In Los Angeles ow.ly/rwqZP3 days ago by @dinet